Quality policy and environmental management of Avtoservis Koper d.o.o.
The fundamental commitment to quality policy and environmental policy is to comply with relevant quality legislation and regulations related to products and processes, environmental protection, and health and safety at work. The management of the company is aware that quality services and processes, care for the environment, safety and health at work are a necessary condition for achieving the goals of the company.
The key commitments of quality policy and environmental policy are summarized in a few points
1. Employees are a fundamental basis for successful long-term business operating.
The company is aware of the importance of good and qualified personnel and, in this regard, ensures continuous education, training of employees in the field of work and related personal growth and motivation.
- Quality means performance in accordance with customer requirements, legislation and internal quality management system requirements.
- Quality services meet customer expectations, but in certain cases they exceed their expectations
The buyer is a partner, and his satisfaction is a prerequisite for success.
- The quality of services also depends on the quality of the purchased materials and the quality of suppliers’ services
Cooperation with suppliers is based on a uniform understanding of all the requirements of the quality system.
- All employees of the company are in favour of the quality of services.
Only professionally qualified, satisfied and motivated employees can plan, implement and improve the quality of services.
- The satisfaction of the owners is a prerequisite for the company’s existence.
Satisfied investors support the development and progress of the company.
The results are achieved only with a clear planning of the operation of the whole system, so attention is focused primarily on the following objectives and operations:
- Quality acquisition of products and materials, which means acquisition without damages and within the foreseen deadlines.
- Operating without any costs incurred as a result of non-compliance.
- To be considered a capable and reliable supplier In the eyes of customers.
- Continuous investment in modern technologies.
- Identification and assessment of environmental aspects.
- Continuous improvement by reducing negative impacts on the environment.
- Continuous improvement of safety and health care for all employees.
- to have long-term partnerships with customers.
- Listen to all potential customers, their requirements and proposals.
- Doing business without injuries at work.
In order to achieve long-term business objectives, the company is committed to:
- Realize or to achieve all the planned objectives including environmental objectives with quality and environmental management, environmental aspects and other quality documents,
- Define tasks and goals in the best possible way.
- Plan annual targets, periodically monitor them and act in accordance with the system and powers in case of deviations.
- Avoid environmental pollution.
- Monitor and measure environmental impacts and take appropriate action in the event of deviations.
- Separate and remove waste that is harmless to the environment;
- Act in accordance with the applicable legal and other regulations to which the company has agreed;
- Striving for all employees to know and understand the quality policy and environmental management policy and comply with safety regulations;
- Continuously improve the quality system with new initiatives, upgrading, modifying and adapting it to make the quality system even more effective.
- Ensure the publicity and transparency of our definitions, and to accept public criticism (business partners, the wider social community) and as far as possible take it into account and to integrate it into our quality system.